Overland Park Soccer Complex & Heritage Soccer Park | March 2nd- 4th, 2012
The 2012 Border Battle Tournament will be held in one of the country’s finest soccer facilities:
THE OVERLAND PARK SOCCER COMPLEX.
This tournament has already been established as one of the top spring tournaments in the Midwest. It annually attracts State and Regional Champion teams from up to 14 different States. In 2011, 298 teams played at the event and we are anticipating another sell out in 2012 to the new multi million dollar complex (which will also host the 2011 US Youth Soccer National Championships).
This event WILL sell out. We recommend that your team registers early to avoid disappointment.
- Play at the NEW ‘State of the art’ $36 million soccer complex in Overland Park, Kansas and the 18 field grass complex, Heritage Soccer Park
- Great central location in Overland Park and Olathe
- Great hotel options to suit every team budget and taste
- 12 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields;
- Lighted fields for night use
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- Play on a non-holiday weekend (spend those special times with family whilst saving more $)
- Scheduling requests encouraged and worked around
- Excellent referees
- The complex includes a multi-purpose building with concession areas
- Scoreboards, signage and other exciting amenities on location
- Local attractions including Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead and St Andrew’s Golf course adjacent to complex
U8-U10 choice of 6v6 or 8v8
U12 choice of 8v8 or 11v11
February 1st, 2012
$495 for 6v6 or 8v8 teams
$525 for 8v8 teams
$595 for 11v11 teams
SIGN UP TODAY!